- Job Title: Automotive Lube Technician
- Reports To:Service Manager
- Schedule: Full-time M-F, non-exempt, some overtime, no weekends
- Salary Range:$10 - $12 (DOE and/or Training)
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, holiday & sick pay
- Apply:Online at http://www.clovisautoshop.com/career-opportunities
- Contact: Vincent Ceballos (559) 323-4141 (walk-ins are welcome))
Summary:Performs light maintenance repairs for vehicles as assigned by management following industry standards and best practices.
Duties:Completes preventive maintenance such as; oil changes, tire rotation, wheel balancing, and replacing filters. Performs complete vehicle maintenance inspection including; tires, brakes and all fluid levels. Technician performs related duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability: Must have a strong physical dexterity for working with tools and a basic mechanical understanding of an automobile. Ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions. Must have good problem solving skills, be self-motivated, and have good judgment with a focus on quality and safety. Able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
Experience, License and Certification: Previous experience as a lube technician preferred. Must possess an acceptable driving record and valid state driver’s license.
Physical/Working Conditions: Essential job functions may require heavy lifting and performing tasks that require uncomfortable positions. The noise level may get moderately loud and the tasks involved include working with grease and dirt. Individual must be able to get up from a sitting or lying down position with ease. Repair shop is well-ventilated and well-lit however building can reach uncomfortable temperatures.