- Job Title:Automotive Customer Service Representative
- Reports To:Service Manager
- Schedule:Full-time M-F, 7:30am – 5:30pm; some overtime (no weekends)
- Salary Range:$11 - $15 (DOE and/or Training)
- Benefits:Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, holiday & sick pay
- Apply:Online at career opportunities
- Contact:Vincent Ceballos (559) 323-4141 (NO WALK-INS PLEASE)
Summary: In this position you will be the face representing our company culture. It is imperative that you are a friendly and positive “people person” by nature. The Customer Service Representative position requires high-level customer service, communication, and organization. Must be able to interact with customers (over phone and face-to-face) to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about vehicles and services. Must have an extremely positive-friendly demeanor and enjoy working with the general public.
Duties: Greets customers in a professional and friendly way, schedules appointments, collects vehicle and customer information, prepares R.O’s, arranges towing and temporary transportation, maintains automotive records by recording problems, keeps customer service area clean and orderly, processes customer invoices and payments, completes customer appointment reminder process and stocks parts and supplies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability: Light lifting (no more than 50 lbs.), basic data entry, basic computer skills, basic math skills, reporting research results, quality focus, productivity, basic estimating knowledge, product knowledge, and excellent customer service skills. Auto industry experience preferred but not required. Must be able to pay attention to detail and accurately follow processes and procedures. Training will be provided.