The well-being of our employees and customers is our top priority, and we wanted to reach out to share some of the ways we are navigating our business amid COVID-19.
As long as we remain an “essential business” and not mandated to close for any period-of-time, we will be open for business to ensure our customers and local community have safe and reliable transportation during this unprecedented time.
First, we want to make you aware that we are following guidance from the Center for Disease Control in our shop to make certain our cleaning protocols are enhanced and our social practices are in line with the best guidance. Our staff have been trained on hand washing and equipped with gloves, sanitation wipes, and steering wheel covers to mitigate the spread of harmful germs while operating customer vehicles. We are applying social distancing measures within our shop and ask that you partner with us in our efforts to keep our workforce healthy and able to assist you. Our business continuity plan includes:
- Utilizing our drop box outside to reduce the amount of people in our service area
- Utilizing our vehicle pick-up and drop-off service (please call for details and restrictions)
- Utilizing our shuttle service or arranging for other transportation if you have a wait time longer than 40 minutes
- Washing your hands and using provided hand sanitizer when entering our facility
- Using provided facial tissue to cover coughing and sneezing
- Keeping a 3 ft (minimum) distance between you and others (move chairs as needed in our waiting area)
We will continue to monitor the developments of COVID-19 and take necessary steps to protect the health and safety of our workforce and customers.
-Clovis Auto Shop